From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_uhp-nancy.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 08:21:45 CST

Hi guys,

I think I got it. It's a problem with the ownership and permissions of the
installed files. The 'make install' command preserves them, so that:

1) Many files under /usr/local/lib/vmd belong to an unpriviledged user. I'm
not sure this is what we want...

2) The permissions on intersurf_gui.tcl are -rw-------, so only the owner can
run it.

Jerome