From: Alexander Peyser (apeyser_at_umsis.miami.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 16:01:19 CST

John,

Yes, internal Tachyon behaves in the same way. Looking at more images
closely, the gray regions aren't at 0.5, they're at 0.75 and 0.25. 0.5
is actually green.

Another interesting feature is that the gray area has sharp boundaries.
There's a region around 0.25 and 0.75 which is exactly gray, and normal
behaviour (R->G->B) outside of those zones.

Thanks,
Alex Peyser

--
Alexander Peyser (a.peyser_at_umiami.edu <mailto:a.peyser_at_umiami.edu>)
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 0xBF227CB5