From: Chang, Christopher (Christopher_Chang_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 15:21:59 CST

Looking at the section of the vmdmovie.tcl script starting with "Generate all of the frames", it looks like changing the "set trjframe 0" statement to the first frame you want would allow you to skip however many frames you'd like at the beginning. I imagine the "incr trjframe $trjstep" statement allows you to change the variable $trjstep at the top of the script to set your desired stride.

Chris