From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 08:55:35 CST

Dear VMD users,
    I am using IED to visualize PCA of MD trajectories. I am trying to
output the distance between 2 atoms during the trajectory but along a
single mode. I can see the preview of the graph but if I hit Graph under
Labels VMD is not creating the grace graph (it says too many errors).
Did somebody ever experience the same thing? If yes and you have any
idea how to make VMD do this under IED setup please give me a hint.
Best wishes
vlad

--
Vlad Cojocaru