From: Dan Wright (dtwright_at_uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 16:23:32 CST

Klaus,

Right now, there is no scriptable interface to this plugin. What is it that
you are interested in scripting? I would be interested in any suggestions
you have to make this more useful.

Dan

On Thursday 03 February 2005 10:30 am, Klaus Hoffmeier wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> I am using the new "multiple alignment plugin" in VMD 1.8.3a and it works
> fine. Is it also possible to use this nice tool via the Tcl interface?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Klaus.

> Klaus Hoffmeier
> University of Frankfurt
> Molecular Genetics
> Marie-Curie-Str. 9
> 60439 Frankfurt
> Germany
>
> email: klaus.hoffmeier at chemie.uni-frankfurt.de
> web: http://www.biozentrum.uni-frankfurt.de/molgen/

Dan Wright
(dtwright_at_uiuc.edu)
(http://www.uiuc.edu/~dtwright)
"we are content if we can describe a multitude of other things in terms of...
fundamental incomprehensibilities. science is an activity that takes place on
the shore of an infinite sea of mystery."
chet raymo, "doctor seuss and doctor einstein"