From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 13:40:42 CST

Hi,
  I'd suggest contacting Paul Grayson, the original author of the
script, since that's what you started out with and he knows how it works
and may have some good immediate suggestions. I don't have time to dig
into this myself currently. Here's Paul's contact info.
  http://www.rpgroup.caltech.edu/~grayson/

Thanks,