From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 17:26:08 CST

Hi,
  VMD can read a few file formats that relate to GRASP, but it would
be helpful to know what data you're actually trying to view. If you
want to load a surface calculated by GRASP, then VMD can load GRASP
polygonal surface files:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/graspplugin.html

If you want to read potential maps into VMD, then you probably want to use
the formatted or unformatted phimap readers:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/grdplugin.html
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/phiplugin.html