From: pbrenne1_at_nd.edu
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 13:25:16 CST

Axel, Luis, and Adrian,

Thank you for the replies. I will look into the cluster analysis implemented in
Gromacs. I did not see source available for the NMRcluster program and I prefer
to work with open source software. VMD ( & tcl) provides all of the RMSD data I
need in a convient output text file which I can then process in a small C++
application. I have yet to be convinced to join the world of Python users
opting for "traditional" scripting via bash and application coding in C++ (or
occasionally Java). Utilization of VMD has only recently introduced me to the
world of tcl.

Thanks again for your responses,
Paul Brenner