From: Kooser, Ara S (askoose_at_sandia.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 10:11:32 CST

It should look something like this for each time step

3
Water Molecule
H X Y Z
H X Y Z
O X Y Z
3
Water Molecule
H X Y Z
H X Y Z
O X Y Z
3
Water Molecule
H X Y Z
H X Y Z
O X Y Z

Ara

"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a
sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But
doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet.
When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though
you still get the same soaking." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo