From: Ernesto E. Di Iorio (diiorio_at_bc.biol.ethz.ch)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 04:23:19 CST

Dear Adrian,
I just wish to inform you that with your over 4 MB of data you have totally
blocked my email account and I had to waste over 4 hours to fix it,
without knowing how many messages might have gone lost!
Electronic mail is a wonderful tool, but... one should think before using it!
So long, Ernesto
At 11:43 AM 10-11-04 +0800, Adrain Koh wrote:
>Dear Sir,
>
>With reference to a message posted earlier, I've attached a .txt
>trajectory file for conversion. I have referred to the website suggested
>but do not have an idea how to create an equivalent .xyz trajectory
>file. Seeking some advice from you. Thanks!
>

>Adrian.
>

>! Copyright Comments
>!
># Simulated by : CSM_at_IHPC.Singapore
># Date : Wed Nov 3 12:30:50 2004
>#
># Model Name : Platium Nanowire
># Number of Atoms : 360
># Task : Simulated Stretching

Ernesto E. Di Iorio
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
Institute of Biochemistry
Schafmattstrasse 18
ETH-Hoenggerberg, HPM G9.2
CH-8093 Zurich (Switzerland)
Tel: +41 44 632 3137 Fax: +41 44 632 1298

Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certain
- some most unsure, some nearly sure, but none absolutely certain.
(Richard P. Feynman)