From: Charles McCallum (mmccallum_at_pacific.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 11:36:37 CDT

Seems I was wrong -- I apologize profusely! I guess every time we put
a new system into NAMD (from charmm) we go through this,
which is why I thought psfgen must take xplor (since we successfully
get things into NAMD). I agree with you Marc, that it would
be nice if psfgen could read xplor. I think the reasoning is that most
people will be coming from charmm into NAMD, but it should not
be exclusive. There is certainly enough of that around! I think amber
can read/write xplor but not charmm, for example.

Cheers,

Mike