From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2022 - 07:52:54 CDT

Hi Enrico,
If you are preparing for MD simulations, then presumably you have topology
files for use by psfgen or *leap? These should specify the protonation
states that you actually want to simulate anyway right? Since both of those
pieces of software can also add the protons I don't understand the need for
the extra step.
Best,
Peter