From: maxim todoru (mtodoru_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2022 - 06:00:37 CDT

Hi there,
I performed a wave function analysis for some organic compounds, and I need
to visualize the results, for that I used VMD, but I found that some C-H
bonds don't show up. Is there the possibility to change bond length maximum
in VMD in order to show the missing bonds ? I could use the "Topotools",
 but it's tedious to pick a pair of atoms every time and add the bond,
especially when the molecule is large.
Just a note : I found the feature "Custom Bonding Parameters" in Gaussview
program, which enables us to change the bond length limit between any two
atoms in the periodic table, but Gaussview doesn't suit me in my work,
especially in the visualisation.

vmd.jpg