From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2021 - 19:25:44 CST

There also is:
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/top2psf/
which is *really* old, so it may need a few tweaks. I remember using it a
long time (10+ years) ago.
The major trick with this is to capture the preprocessed intermediate
gromacs topology file when running grompp, since the script does not do
pre-processing.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!riPXq_La_AMjZpE6FeYSOmlhnQlEDD9LrMbovomO4o4C7LJWVr1ODrXeF_DpbsBhtw$