From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2021 - 20:52:39 CST

this doesn't make much sense to me.
the position restraint section in the input for gromacs has an extremely
simple structure, so it could easily be generated with a simple script.
of course that can be done in Tcl, but also with Python, Bourne shell, or
other suitable script languages. You don't really need the original PDB
files for that.