From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2021 - 13:22:11 CDT

Like, what is the goal? The one last week was weird, since it looked like it wanted a single surface to have 4 colors. What exactly is pyMol doing to decide the color of the surface? I don’t know. I use VMD, so how pyMol does stuff is a dark art. I stand by my statement from last week that VMD can do anything with enough scripting, but without some guidance on what an image represents that you want to replicate, or some info on how pyMol made color choices, you are just going to get generic answers.

-Josh