From: Josh Vermaas (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2021 - 10:00:14 CDT

Hi Kelly,

I don't think voltool lets you do more than two at a time. I typically
use gridData (which comes with MD Analysis, or can be installed
standalone
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://griddataformats.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html__;!!DZ3fjg!tU_dHGGRhY-VZCgTcsTcIn8TmIDJtO3r0SNP5heHdCWkdMqsuvdXhzDFSJl4CKsoHw$ ),
convert the map to a numpy array, and do my averaging in numpy-array
space. So long as you take care that the centers/axes for the grids are
aligned, you can just operate on the arrays directly.

-Josh

--
Josh Vermaas
vermaasj_at_msu.edu