From: Jovana Stelkic (jovanastelkic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2021 - 13:34:48 CDT

Thank you for the explanation. I will study more that part! As I said I am
still learning and have a lot of questions, first I taught that bad psf
file was cause so I tried to generate several psf from different pdb files,
with added hydrogens prior or without so that progra doesn't have to quess
much about coordinates.
Thank You very much I will work on it

Best Regards,
Jovana