From: Mariano Spivak (mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2021 - 16:52:11 CDT

Hi Carlos,

The graphs for the labels are generated using multiplot, you can change any characteristic of the plot by using multiplot internal commands.
For example, you can change the color of the 5th label (-set 4) line to pink by typing in the tkconsole:

$plothandle configure -set 4 -linecolor pink -plot

We are working on a graphical user interface to make it easier to edit multiplot graphs in VMD.
Hopefully the next VMD release will include this new feature.

Best