From: Prof. Eddie (eackad_at_siue.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 06 2021 - 08:11:04 CST

Thank you. It seems my problem was that I was including all the target QM
data, not just the atoms I needed to optimize and that was giving me my
error.
Thanks for the workflow it is very helpful.
Best,
Eddie

Edward Ackad, Ph.D <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.siue.edu/*7Eeackad__;JQ!!DZ3fjg!tvmzB9-nOObEdAzC-n-4uuQAn-_y2X54hN-4PU0EG5A5MmXhtetmV30Rx3G4pmTVMw$ >