From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 03 2021 - 16:51:51 CST

A handy option to be able to customise settings is using the preferences
panel. Either set them directly within the panel and save to a file, or
set it within VMD as per normal, then get the panel to query what the
current settings are, then save the settings to a file. Then you can use
your saved file for your startup configuration.

Extensions > VMD Preferences

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.