From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2021 - 09:37:38 CST

Hi Magnus,

It is in the user-guide, mostly in the mol command (https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node140.html). What I tend to recommend is to turn on logging (under the file menu), and to set up the first file or two by hand. Then you'll see the pattern pretty quickly as to what the scripted commands should be.

-Josh