From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 10:03:40 CDT

Hi,
  It should be possible to write a script that:

a) uniquely identifies your micelles by tagging one of their atom data
   fields with a unique tag for that micelle. Once tagged, you should be
   able to make up an atom selection for each micelle so you can do the
   various measurements you need on each of them, and know which one is
   which at all times.

b) determines which monomer is in which aggregate by some sort of position
   based heuristic, assuming that other parts of the structure are staying
   where they are. I'm not sure what your structure looks like, so this may
   be easy, or it might be quite tricky depending on the details.