From: Prof. Eddie (eackad_at_siue.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 27 2021 - 17:46:11 CST

Thanks all. It seems using the newest molfracture with vmd1.9.4 removes the
error and the peptide bonds are preseved.

That said, I still cannot get an STR file since the cgenff server complains
about both the whole protein or the single modified residue so I still
cannot get fftk to start optimizing the structure. Does vmd have any other
way I can create an str file for fftk besides the cgenff server?

Thanks!
Eddie
BTW, when the residue is submitted alone it complains "...attype warning:
carbon radical, carbocation or carbanion not supported;skipped molecule.
....." and charmmgui asks for a topology and parameter file for the
residue so that's no help.

Edward Ackad, Ph.D <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.siue.edu/*7Eeackad__;JQ!!DZ3fjg!r5H2yZmtWQ9e6mGhBDKQu7hZXAgCA_K1dTnEeTEam2sgLCFLCqof0f9csgsq_PLE0w$ >