From: Maria Dimitrova (maria.dimitrova_at_helsinki.fi)
Date: Fri Jan 22 2021 - 02:21:56 CST

Dear Ashar,

Thank you for the suggestion. We only have one login node. It is our
lab's minicluster. Axel suggested that it is likely due to different OS,
which is quite likely - I am running Ubuntu 20, while on the cluster we
have CentOS 7. CentOS does not feature the latest libraries and packages.

Kind regards,

Maria