From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 2021 - 16:36:16 CST

Whoever implemented this thought it would be useful this way. There are
lots of these arbitrary choices that need to be made when writing software
like VMD.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey_at_gmail.com https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!vRqGy1ENhSqGWt3A6pU2LNjH9qJsOXgzDbHJV1FHHnvo5la0OomHmW0UnjibnXK2jw$
International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy