From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 2021 - 16:48:47 CST

why are you trying to build 32-bit binaries in the first place since you
appear to be running on a 64-bit host?
you need to provide more information about what it is exactly that you were
doing for people to be able to give meaningful advice.

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!oeMp8nU3WlDhUkRgHWH4HE1EsGiZBI7fD_jLFs-5l4WDDeo6NXxprEPidqNPSO2cbw$