From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 15 2020 - 10:46:55 CST

Hey John,

Thanks for the build !

First message that caught my attention, at startup:

Info) Dynamically loaded 76 plugins in directory:
Info) C:/Program Files/VMD/plugins/WIN64/ molfile
Error) Plugin directory 'c:/users/johns/Desktop/build/ plugins/compile/lib_WIN64/ molfile'
does not exist!

The CV Dashboard plugin is missing from loadplugins.tcl, so the menu entry is missing. Other than that, both the scripting interface to Colvars and the Dashboard GUI (loaded manually) work just fine.

Cheers,
Jerome