From: Onur Alptürk (onur.alpturk_at_itu.edu.tr)
Date: Sat Dec 12 2020 - 08:01:31 CST

To whom this may concern;

My name is Onur Alpturk and I am an assistant professor at Istanbul
Technical University. I have been utilizing the script written by you to
obtain PSF files of nucleic acids and I am experiencing a general problem.
This is why I am writing to you to seek your assistance.

I have been working on the elastic properties of certain nucleic acids. In
that regard, I have to carry out some simulation, which demands the
generation of PSF files, at first. Software, in conjunction with some
servers I accessed, build dsDNA where the nucleobases are labeled as DC or
DT, instead of conventional nomenclature as C or T, for instance. For this
reason, I think that the script I have been using failed to generate the
proper PSF files. I was wondering how I can overcome this problem. I would
appreciate it if you could guide me.

With kindest regards,

Onur

Onur Alpturk, Ph.D.