From: Mariano Spivak (mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 23 2020 - 17:24:53 CST

Hi Alexandre and Andrew,

Sorry for the late reply. I fixed the issue with the latest qmtool version. The fix will be present in the next alpha release of VMD.
For the meantime, you can replace the linked file into the qmtool directory. The directory is usually located in your VMD installation directory under plugins/noarch/tcl/qmtool

https://uofi.box.com/s/93ngf0vfe7crw4p0pnaln49o4u2m7921
 <https://uofi.box.com/s/93ngf0vfe7crw4p0pnaln49o4u2m7921>
If you have any questions regarding this, please let me know.

Best