From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 23 2020 - 08:50:56 CST

Dear Eashan,
In general the expectation is that these should be working fine. It would
be helpful if you could send a clearly defined example of where you are
seeing problems; right now your description of the errors is quite general,
so it is hard to give any concrete advice. We would need to know both the
exact operations that you are doing that give an error, and the
version/platform of vmd that you're running.
Best,
Peter