From: Prathit Chatterjee (pc20apr_at_REMOVE_yahoo.co.in)
Date: Fri Nov 20 2020 - 22:40:10 CST

Thank you Prof. Freddolino for your advice. Prathit

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 at 6:09 am, Peter Freddolino<petefred_at_umich.edu> wrote: It looks like the vmd netcdf molfile plugin can read but not write netcdf, so you basically have three options:1. Write a dcd file from vmd (which is the binary trajectory format most commonly used by this community), and use the amber cpptraj tool to convert it to a netcdf2. Implement netcdf writing in the molfile plugin (can be done by you or anyone you can convince to do so; this isn't technically all that hard but hasn't been a priority)3. Consider whether, for your purposes, the netcdf->crdbox conversion really has any meaningful impact on the conclusions that you will obtain. (I'm guessing probably not)
Best,Peter