From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 02 2020 - 14:30:33 CST

Hi,
  There's been some ongoing trouble with the server that hosts
these DB files for multiseq. As of today, all of the database files
have been re-tested, and the only issue we continue to see is a
problem with the SCOP database, which they're still checking on.
I'm hoping this is resolved more permanently after the databases
are all migrated to a new web server. This has been complicated
for me to try and keep tabs on because all of the databases are
created, stored, and stored by a different research group.
Although they are at U. Illinois, it's the same level of complexity
ironing this out as if they were in Fiji. :-)

Best,
  John Stone