From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 01 2020 - 01:36:58 CDT

Hi,
  I worked through fixing some minor remaining issues with the
patched rst7plugin Josh sent and I've integrated it and re-tested
it with the four combinations of AMBER 18 restart cases that were
provided previously. I spent some extra time doing a little
housecleaning on the code so that it's better commented and
easier to understand since it has gotten a little more complex now.

The code is committed and the next test builds will have
the new plugin included in them by default.

Best,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/