From: René Hafner TUK (hamburge_at_physik.uni-kl.de)
Date: Fri Oct 23 2020 - 04:15:15 CDT

Sure just send me any Cloud link and I can have a look at the pictures
(or via email only to me if  the image sizes are not too big.)

I don't know about your available computing resources but from my
experiences a Cluster generally has a few nodes with 1TB of RAM which
would be enough. I'd try it there.

Give the qwrap tool a try! :)

Dipl.-Phys. René Hafner
TU Kaiserslautern