From: Smith, Harper E. (smith.12510_at_buckeyemail.osu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2020 - 10:04:11 CDT

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your invaluable insight. I am lucky this community is so active and supportive.

I will follow Robin's advice to draw before-and-after structures while perusing the topology and parameter files. Hopefully, I can reach the same conclusion as JC and Aaron. In the future, we may need parameters for more complex molecules -- when this happens, I will follow advice from Axel and JC by contacting experts for guidance.

Best,
Harper Smith