From: Daniel Fellner (dfel694_at_aucklanduni.ac.nz)
Date: Fri Sep 25 2020 - 00:54:04 CDT

I input a .mol2 and .str file in the "Prepare Parameterization from CGenFF
Program Output" in the BuildPar tab. I hit Analyze Input and Write PSF/PDB.

The atom type is correct in the input .mol2 and .str files

*Daniel Fellner BSc(Hons)*
PhD Candidate
School of Chemical Sciences
University of Auckland