From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2020 - 15:01:58 CDT

Can you please redirect the stdout and stderr from those steps to files and
send them? Let's focus on the VMD1.9.3 machine. Have you ever installed a
1.9.4 alpha on that machine? The psfgen version bundled with vmd 1.9.3
should be 1.6.4 I believe, so I'm worried about where that message about
psfgen 2.0 is coming from.
Thanks,
Peter