From: Jerry Ebalunode (jebalunode_at_uh.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 06:53:15 CDT

Hi John,
I am still not able to login even with the new instructions you referenced

here is the error I keep getting

jebalunode_at_rani vmdcvs $ vmdcvs login
Logging in to :pserver:jebalunode_at_cvs.ks.uiuc.edu:2401/vmd/cvsroot
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
jebalunode_at_rani vmdcvs $

--
Jerry Ebalunode
Ph.D. Candidate