From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 10:12:15 CDT

Hi,
  For those of you that have been patiently waiting while
CVS access was down during the last few weeks, it is finally
back up again. I've updated the instructions for accessing
since a few things have changed from before. Your old
CVS passwords are still valid however. The updated
instructions are here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/doxygen/cvsget.html

If you have any trouble using CVS, let me know.

Thanks,