From: mohammad rezaei (rezaei.m.p_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 24 2020 - 11:35:56 CDT

Dear Giacomo Fiorin

Thanks so much for your suggestion. Yes, I agree with you, I was a little
lazy to find answers about this question. I accepted your advice to read
further and I am so sorry.
I think PMEpot is good because I have point charges.

Best wishes,
Mohammad
*Mohammad Rezaei Pandari*
Ph.D student
Laser and Plasma Research Institute Shahid Beheshti University
1983963113 Evin, Tehran, I.R. Iran
*t:* + 98 21 2990 4039
*e:* m_pandari_at_sbu.ac.ir
*gmail:* rezaei.m.p_at_gmail.com