From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 09 2020 - 20:12:50 CDT

No need to compile! On a Mac, you can find your plugins directory at

/Applications/VMD\ 1.9.4***/Contents/vmd/plugins/noarch/tcl/fftk1.3/

Just edit fftk_SharedFcns.tcl and you’ll be good to go.

FFTK is intended to support all versions of Gaussian, but they often make small formatting changes between versions that break our parsers.

Best,
JC