From: MD Simulation (mdsimulationgroup_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 09 2020 - 17:47:15 CDT

Hi Axel,

Thanks for the reply

Sorry for not being clear. What I'm wondering is if there is a method to
visualize vibrations of a specific frequency? For instance, if we have a
molecule with a calculated vibration at 1650 cm^-1, is there a signal
processing method to isolate and visualize that vibrational trajectory?

Thanks,
Chris