From: Hélder Bandarra Tavares (H.D.BandarraTavares_at_tudelft.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2020 - 04:39:16 CDT

Thank you very much! I think that with this information I'll be able to get an estimate of the length.

Just to be sure: by simulation you mean the production run? Since in my case my equilibration run yielded basically the initial structure over every frame, which would probably affect my conclusions if I took it into account.

Kind regards,

Helder Tavares