From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 29 2020 - 05:07:20 CDT

Hallo Sebastian
It is not a single molecule. There are several, so that the more the
surface extends away from the nuclei, the lesser can the different
molecules be distinguished. And by using licorice, and either transparent
or translucent, I can't see the skeletons. Still my fault, no doubt.

What I could never obtain with my system is blue for high potential and red
for low potential, unlike with the water molecule. Is ORCA responsible for
that arrangement of colors? (the water molecule was from the web, with cube
files generated from GAUSSIAN software). I am saying that because with JMOL
I get acceptable plots for my system (and the underlying skeletons are
clearly distinguishable) while the colors are blue for low potential and
red for high potential (the negatively charged oxygens of phosphate are
intense red)

Best
francesco