From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Tue May 26 2020 - 11:52:02 CDT

Bonds made in molefacture will only propagate to other environments that
actually care about the connectivities defined in your structure file.
Psfgen emphatically does not -- it will use the connectivities from the
topology file, so to make the bonds that you want, you need to use patch
statements (as Josh suggested). To fix the 'unparameterized component'
error, please be sure that the topology files that you actually have loaded
contain a residue with residue/atom names exactly matching your molecule of
interest. If you used a bunch of topology files for CHARMM-GUI, you need to
make sure that you're using the same ones in autopsf.
Best,
Peter