From: Hélder Bandarra Tavares (H.D.BandarraTavares_at_tudelft.nl)
Date: Tue May 26 2020 - 08:59:08 CDT

I used Molefacture to edit a Hemolysin residue and add a molecule that would afterwards be used to create a linker between Hemolysin and other protein. There were no issues doing this but, when I generated the .psf file of the edited molecule, I noticed that the resulting files had less atoms. I noticed that the chain I added to the residue was not in the resulting files, so it basically generated what I already had before, the regular Hemolysin protein. Do you know why this happened and what I can do to solve this issue? I appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance,

Hélder Tavares