From: Sebastian Reiter (Sebastian.Reiter_at_campus.lmu.de)
Date: Mon May 25 2020 - 09:56:00 CDT

Hi Francesco,

glad it works now. You're almost there, just make sure the density cube
is selected in the dropdown menu for the Isosurface and try something
like -0.15 and 0.15 for the minimum and maximum of the color range. If
you want to improve the quality of the surface, you need to specify a
finer grid in the orca_plot and mep.py steps.

Best
Sebastian