From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Wed May 20 2020 - 00:29:08 CDT

Thank you for the response John.

We are after the MSVC version so that we can compile from source for Win32,
nothing specifically to do with this issue. Have tried quite a few
different compilers and each compiler has been failing at linking.

I'll be adjusting the representations of all molecules to minimise the
chance that a user will encounter this error, on the list of things to get
to already ( I'd hate to see your todo list ;) ). Plus will be adding an
error catch for it if it does happen. So that will sort things out as best
we can currently and shouldn't encounter it again.

To start with we have been using defaults for each of the representations.
This error has been arising with systems with DynamicBonds, resolution 12,
for a large number (100,000) of water molecules. Yes, well aware not a
reasonable representation for water, it was something simply added randomly
to get things going. Thing that threw us some was the fact that this error
doesn't occur with Linux installs, including with significantly larger
numbers of waters. Plus the fact that it was failing and only asking for
hundreds of MB of memory.

Anyway, have a way forward now. Thanks for your assistance John

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.