From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 19 2020 - 15:12:53 CDT

Hi Linda, if you are able to get the unit cell parameters from SIESTA, you
can use the "pbc set" command provided with PBCTools:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/
to specify the unit cell at a given frame. If you have multiple frames,
loop over them and use "pbc set -first $i -last $i", or just -allframes if
the unit cell is constant in the trajectory.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD